Chair: Neal Anderson (Beef)
Vice Chair :
Secretary/ Treasurer: Earl Wallace (Swine)
Board Members: Shelly Schweiger (Beef), Pete Mathews (Beef), Chad Imhoff (Swine), Melissa Sprecher (Sheep/Goats), Steve Banker (Sheep/goats), Tim Woodman (Rabbits), Rachel Turgasen (Poultry)
- Each Exhibitor must own the animal that he/she is going to sell.
- Each Exhibitor must participate in the showmanship class of his/her species.
- Each Exhibitor must be a member of the respective species organization.
- Each Participant is only allowed to sell one animal or lot.
- Must participate in species set Educational / Quality Assurance requirements.
- Beef Producers Meat Animal Sale Education Meeting Form 2015
- 2015 Changes for the Richland County Fair and Sale
- Sheep & Goats
- Market Lamb/Goat ID Form 2015
- Poultry – Must attend 2 Monthly Project meetings, held the 4th Monday of each month at 6:30, Jan through July