2023 4-H Summer Camp
June 11 – 13, 2023
Upham Woods Outdoor Learning Center
Crawford, La Crosse, Monroe, Richland, & Vernon Counties
- Learn about nature during programs led by the camp naturalists
- Have fun on the Wisconsin River! Canoe….Swim….Compete in the Water Olympics!
- Additional camp activities: Go hiking! Experience a voyager canoe! Do science experiments! Try archery!
- During free time you can play basketball, go swimming or hang out with your cabin mates.
- Enjoy songs, stories, skits and s’mores during the evening campfire!
- Sleep in a cabin with friends your age and awesome camp counselors!
- Make new friends from 5 counties!
- Canoe down the Wisconsin River
- Explore Blackhawk Island
- Challenge yourself on the low ropes course on Peanut Butter Mountain
- Lead songs and skits around the campfire. Make s’mores too!
- Strengthen your leadership and teamwork skills
Camp Costs Include:
- 4-H Members – $85.00
- Non-Members – $170.00
Bus transportation from Richland County Extension Office
Two nights lodging
All meals and snacks
Camp t-shirt and name badge
or register online at: go.wisc.edu/77320a
Registration is due May 1, 2023.
Make checks payable to: Richland County 4-H Leaders Association
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact:
Extension Office at 608-647-6148 or Karleen Craddock at firstname.lastname@example.org