It’s no secret that families across Wisconsin are feeling the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on almost every aspect of their life right now. Our Educators have put together some resources and answers to frequently asked questions to help guide you through these difficult times.
Including information on but not limited to:
– applying for unemployment benefits if you’re out of work
– what to do if you can’t make your mortgage or car payment
– how to apply for special “disaster loans” for your small business
– what to do if you can’t make your student loan payments
– what to do if you need food and can’t afford it
– how to maintain social connections and still social distance
– how to balance your mental health with current restrictions
– and much more…
We are regularly updating this site with new resources, so let us know in the comments if there is more information that you’d like to see!