Let’s find out what makes up your soils. Testing your soil is a good opportunity to find out exactly what your soil needs to be the best it can be. Whether your soil is in the garden, the lawns, the fields, forests, and wildlife plots, we can get it tested for you!
Call ahead to the Extension Office and then stop in to check out a soil probe. We will give you soil sample bags to fill with your chosen sample. Bring your samples into the office, we will box, wrap, and label your sample for you. You are responsible for mailing it out.
The Routine Soil Tests are listed below as well as their forms and instructions. There are additional tests available.
Lawn & Garden Soil Tests
- Lawn & Garden Soil Collection Information
- Lawn & Garden Soil Submission Form Instructions
- Lawn & Garden Soil Submission Form
Field, Vegetable & Fruit Crop Soil Tests
- Field, Vegetable, & Fruit Crop Sampling Instructions
- Field, Vegetable, & Fruit Crop Submission Form Instructions and Crop Codes
- Field, Vegetable, & Fruit Crop Submission Form
Food Plot Soil Test